EYE EXAMINATION DEVICE VISIOLITE MASTER
The Visiolite® device is intended for use in Occupational Health and Preventive Medicine departments. 3-patent innovative technology. A combination of optical, electronic and computing high technology to perform visual acuity measurements and screen for visual problems.
Eye Examination Device Visiolite® Master
The Visiolite® device is intended for use in Occupational Health and Preventive Medicine departments.
3-patent innovative technology.
A combination of optical, electronic and computing high technology to perform visual acuity measurements and screen for visual problems.
Driven by the Visiolite software or the LCD screen remote control, this model places all our knowledge in the vision field at your disposal, as well as all the computer technology assets (data base access, programming of sequences, ergonomic and user-friendly interface).
• Easy, quick and complete
• Programmable test sequences according to your requirements
• Adaptable and customized to your needs
• Help support for interpretation of results and creation of sequences
WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF VISIOLITE
Adapted for wearers of progressive lenses.
Move from far to near vision simply by lowering the eyes.
A sensitive detector and ergonomic forehead rest ensure optimum facial position
Complete visual field analysis
A patented motorized system tests 32 points per eye from 20° - 30°.
WHEN SIMPLICITY GOES HAND IN HAND WITH EFFICIENCY.
Solutions, whether your device is computerized or not. The Visiolite® software is intuitive, quickly and efficiently performing your tests within minutes:
• Access your database and export tests to interface with your medical software
• Create test sequences depending on work categories tested and apply a scoring to determine aptitude
• Personalize operator and patient instructions
- Test time: 3 - 5 mins.
- Guarantee: 2 years
- Driven by LCD remote control for remote control models
- Adapted for wearers of progressive lenses
- Lit by LEDs for an unlimited lifespan without yellowing the band
- Sensitive detector to ensure correct head position
- Uses different acuity charts to prevent memorisation of tests
- Lightweight and inclines for ease of transport and patient adaptation
- No intermediate buttons
- Parameter distances (far, intermediate and near vision)
- Parameter luminosity (high and low photopic, mesopic)
- Visiolite software compatible with XP-SP3, Windows Vista 32-64 bit, Windows Seven 32-64 bit, Windows 8
- Program test sequences to adapt tests to professional risk of each patient
- Program a scoring to determine a patient ability
- Customise operator and patient instructions
- Interfacing mode to export medical results
- Selective printing of tests
- Visual acuity: letters, numbers, Landolt rings
- Contrast sensitivity
- Red/green duochrome
- Depth perception
- Vertical and horizontal phorias
- Ishihara–type colour test
- Amsler grid
- Horizontal, vertical, nasal and central visual field